Monday, February 2, 2015

She's got an Athiest who paints - February 2, 2015

FAMILY!  I don't have too much time. Its seems to me like Pdays just fly by....and even worse.... the rest of the week flies faster. I can't believe its already FEBRUARY! 

I am just gonna get to the points. 

This week, we started teaching Jordan. He stopped us in the road an asked if we really believed in God. Y'all remember him? We started teaching him. Talked about Faith...and the next lesson... "Tell me about this Book of Mormon, It is something special." We explained to him the Restoration....and it was awesome. He was understanding everything..... and the best part. He went to church and LOVED it. Said he had never seen anything like it. And all the members were just like all over talking to him. It was testimony meeting, and Tiao, a member we all love, bore his testimony. And his story is alike. He was atheist....and explained all of this. It was awesome. Jordan loved his testimony. God is good. He blesses people when we have a desire to know. He is there, listening in every moment. 

Also, fun fact. For those who know me well. Before the mission, there was a girl who found me on Instagram that is from my mission. She started talking to me before the mission, the day I opened my call. Well, I am here. In her ward...and sunday, I watched her open her call to Porte Alegre Norte!!!! We both cried when we saw each other. It was just a weird moment of..."Hey, I know you. Wait...hey we both were there when we received our calls!" Funny how things like this happen!

This week, we moved BACK to our old apartment. Elder called us Wednesday before lunch and said, sisters you need to move to your old apartment today. So we lostwednesday in the middle of a move..... And we will be moving again in upcoming weeks....Oh mission life. 

Palmas is an area where everyone accepts us, and reads, and prays...and goes to church. SO we have a lot of people to try and help. I love it. I have never been so busy in my mission. But it came in just the right moment..... :) 

I love this gospel.

Sister Craig
Helping Irma Deusa with our breakfast before our big task of cleaning :)

Just relaxing on the hammock waiting for our grilled meat to be done :) Life is good. ​

Look how strong we are! Cleaned the dust and wood chippings from every corner!

Me and my comp goofing around on the equipment...as always.
Our district. Cute. 
Sister Soares, Sister Hill, S.Miranda, Me, Elder Silva, Elder Benedetti

Palmas professional moving company, and the best part is....its free for missionaries :)

The worlds greatest!

Rita is going to be a sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just being a missionary and filling in our Area book....cute. Don't know why  I am using a blanket...the heat is enough. 

OH, dessert before lunch? I would love too. Hammock life is the way to go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment