Friday, May 30, 2014

Hi....Again - May 12, 2014

So here we are again. The day after mothers day. It was great talking to my siblings, and of course my parents. Sorry it was so short, and cut short with out goodbyes. As bad as it seems...I am a little bit grateful because I didn't want to cry!!! I love you all!!!! It was a real booster to talk to you guys yesterday!!

As for this email...I don't have too much to say. Last night after the call, we received a call from one of the assistants. Asking if Sister M. Silva and I could sing in the choir for when the apostle is here. So this morning, we had to go to Asa Sul and we had choir practice! It was way fun! There are about 15 missionaries in the choir (Its a select group... :) I am totally kidding, I don't know how they picked.) But they are all really good at singing, and really fun people. So it was a good morning practice! We are singing Called to Serve....cliche but it still gives me chills to sing that as a missionary. Clearly.

This week seemed empty. It was my first week with my new companion and we worked as hard as we could...but everyone seemed to be traveling for mothers day or something. It was a hard one, but we managed. 

Saturday two of the sisters in our area got sick, my companion and Sister Melo. So Sister M. Silva and I went on a division. Worked with some of their investigators, and with some of ours. It was cool because I was senior for a day. I had a day of learning what its like...even though it was basically the same with Sister M. Silva. It didn't matter who was senior for us. It was fun to work with her, and learn from her. We made a contact with one lady and she asked us to share a message with her right then. So we did. And the spirit was there...and before I knew it, Sister M. Silva was inviting her to be baptized. And.... she doesn't even live in our area!!! So that was a fun reference to pass on to the Elders. 



I don't have too much to say. This week we had exchanges with the Sister Trainers. I was with Sister Barbosa. She is awesome!! This is her first transfer as Sister Trainer, but she is amazing. We had a lot of fun together. This week I pushed my 4 month mountain! Wahooo! 4 months on the mission! Sister Barbosa, Sister Melo, and Sister M. Silva ordered a pizza and had it delivered while I was in the shower.... yes I was surprised. Hahaha. It was way nice of them. 

That is pretty much it. I feel like you guys all heard this yesterday...so I am sorry. It wasn't too much of an exciting week! Just plain ole.... joe. 
Maybe this week will bring something new to the table for me. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Praying for you all every day.... every prayer.... 
Miss you lots!

Sister Craig!

No comments:

Post a Comment