Thursday, January 9, 2014

BOM DIA

Ohhhh my goodness. I don't have much time to write. But I am here!! And I am in LOVE with Brazil.

First off, I called you about 60 billion times in Dallas, and not one of you anwsered. I clearly should have memorized siblings numbers. Maybe they would've picked up....
JK.

I miss you!! But here is something nice. My companion is from Springfield, VA...HOLLA AT KT & BRYCE!! Haha. Actually a lot of the gringo missionaries are from herndon, or south riding....soooo. Thats neat. I flew with 3 other elders, and one was from Castle Rock. He is in my district right now. I love my comp, her name is Sister Forsyth. She is a sweetie, so far. Actually my comp was supposed to be that Julie girl that found me on Facebook...but she didn't show up...We lost her apparently... yikes.

Anyways... it's been such a long day. Couldn't sleep on that bazillion hour flight, didn't even land until 12! What? We were supposed to land at like 10. So there's that. We came, and since then it has been information after information since then. Even during dinner, the other missionaries will come up and be like "are you new...(I can't figure out how to do a question mark) and then they will give their 10 million lists of advice. And i'm like...Can I eat in peace. Just kidding, its nice of them.
I love it here. The food tastes good...but looks real questionable...so I'm iffy to try it. AHhh 3 minutes left.

Goodnews, I will be writing again soon I think, I hope. Anyways. I miss you guys! I love you all. I'm so grateful for these opportunities. I had my class in portuguese today...didn't understand a thing. But i know that I am learning is true. This gospel is true. I know that, and I am so excited to be here to learn even more about that!!!
I love you mommy, and I love you daddy, and everybody else--shout out! I am so rushed it isn't even funny. My instructor is a little pest that keeps yelling in my ear how many minutes i have. Flippin freakin me out. He loves to confuse us. Seriously he laughs, and finds happiness in it. And it works. I feel the pain!!! I'm loving my life here so far. Even though I'm so freakin' exhausted. And to be honest...this might be too much information...WE ALL STINK SO BAD!!!! They just don't even let us shower until tonight. But it's snack next. I feel like a kindygartener. Snack time!! And i'm flippin excited about it!!!

Didn't even have time to read my letter from Kels--so let her know I love her!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I MISS YOU!!!!


Irma Craig.
Bom Noche :)

No comments:

Post a Comment