Thursday, June 11, 2015

May 4, 2015

Okay, Okay, Okay! I just can't believe it anymore!! Who said the month of may could start? NOT ME. That was way to quick. I JUST sent a letter talking about April.

And even worse...who said it was Mothers day weekend this weekend? About that....I will be calling at 7 o´clock my time, on  SATURDAY!!!! MAY 9TH!!! Yes, did everybody read that? Everybody make sure that my mom understands this. SATURDAY, I will be calling at 7 o clock my time!! Which I think is...like 4 o clock your time....Yes. Yes. It will be more or less.....7. This weekend is the last weekend for the transfer, and so things are HECTIC!!! 

Okay so this week...turns out...Maridalva and Euripeds....are not married. But want to get married, and actually had been talking about that before we showed up. Allelujah!!! So we are going to just get those little love birds married, legally...and bapitzed, heavenly. 

Mauro, we found him doing contacts....and when we went to his house, he wasnt there. But turns out his Step mom is a less-active! And so we started talking to her, and she started talking about who introduced the church to her, that just so happens to be a less- active that we helped reactivate my first transfer. Alexandre, and he is super super active now!!! And so we brought him along yesterday night, to visit Mauro and his step mom, Angelica. And mauro accepted a date to be baptized May 24th!!! And it was kinda funny, I asked him how he felt after and he said "I feel surprised." And we were like why...and he was like "I didn't think you guys would show up, and now I am going to get baptized in this church." And it was funnny.....and reassuring. 

This week, I lost 2 more pounds! I took pictures on the scale....but....you will have to wait 6 weeks.

Every day, its just like a hit in the head with something. I am not sure if I am going to finish my mission here in Palmas, Tocantins or not....but everyday feels like I have a goodbye to something/someone or a "last"...or whatever...and its just starting to hit like a freaking brick.

I just want to bear my testimony about Prophets. The subject of this week is-- Prophets. This week, out of nowhere, I found myself praying asking if Joseph Smith really, truly restored the church (it doesn't hurt to keep asking, right?)....and I felt the spirit say that it was true, nothing super special. But then, out of nowhere, everyone started bearing their testimony about prophets, and about the restoration. And I really truly felt the spirit through every single one of their testimonies. It was as if, Heavenly Father was saying, "Yes, Sister Craig.... its true....now go out and spread that testimony of yours!!!!" And that is exactly what I want to do, go out and spread my testimony all over this town!!


Love you guys! THanks for the love and support...prayers and letters..... Lets kill this next transfer..

And when am I going to call????

SATURDAY.
MAY 9TH.
7 o´clock my time.
4 o´clock Denver time!

No comments:

Post a Comment