Thursday, June 11, 2015

Play Ball!!! Homerun!! - May 25, 2015

Guys, I don't know what Paradise looks like in the Spirit World, but I always pictured a bunch of members and returned missionaries talking to everyone, and having success, "baptizing" lots, and showing EVERYONE the gospel. But this week, I am pretty sure I LIVED it. Holy cow, I have never ever seen SO many people accept the Gospel in one week. There wasn't even time for my companion and I to drink a milkshake this week. Haha. 

Okay, so to start off. Marina got baptized. And her and her two sons are all very happy. They all were sitting anxious for the baptism. And the moment came and we all cried. It was awesome! 

This week, we continued visiting our family, Evanilde and Thayna and all the little squirts that are always there when we visit. And all of them went to church this week. Thayna is going to get baptized this Sunday, and we are excited. She is doing awesome, progressing a lot. Reading the book of Mormon, and the Gospel Principles book daily, praying, helping her siblings pray. It is awesome! This week, Evanilde's husband, returned. So Evanilde will have to get married before getting baptized. But she is excited as ever. 

Claudio. CLAUDIO. When I was in Palmas, my last area, he went to a funeral that happened in the chapel, and fell in LOVE with the church. None of the missionaries were there, because he visited during the night when we had to be in our house. But bishop, and 2 young men preparing to serve a mission, taught him some of the lessons. Turns out...he moved to Paraiso this week!!!!! We went and visited him, and he is waiting for his Wife and daughter to follow him to Paraiso. They are currently waiting for the school year to finish before moving to paraiso, which is another state. But they all will be baptized the moment they arrive, they want to get baptized together. But Claudio is super excited, loves the gospel, has his answer, and already wants us to visit all of his friends and family.

This week, we also found Valda. She goes to a lot of churches, but when we talked about the Book of Mormon, she said something touched her heart, and she is curious to know what that was, but believes it was the Holy Ghost testifying. She will be baptized on my last Saturday in the mission! Wow. 

Thats not even half of it! But thats enough for now. I really truly see the Lord's hand in my life EVERY MOMENT. The spirit is guiding my companion and I, and we are happier than ever. Walking on cloud 9. 

This ward is a bit difficult, but we are trying to help them.

I know this Gospel is true. The book of Mormon can touch the heart of everybody. There is a message in that Book for every single one of us. A personalized message. Thanks for your testimonies this week. I need that, and will use it to help me in these last couple of weeks here in Brazil. 

Love you guys!!!

Sister Craig
We visited Leysanne, a member, at her work. She works at the radio! Rad. 

She is the coolest there is!

And she took us to eat!

Francisca who got baptized the Sunday I arrived, was now getting baptized to Irmão Sebastiao!!! Yay!

Waiting for an investigator to anwser the door, and my leg started bleeding. Turns out, that investigator did NOT want our visits. Good laugh. 
Our lovely wedding couple this weekend!

Magidam, Me, Marina, Sister Sáez, Cezar, Romulo! Yay!

Everybody is happy!

A parrot, I think. He liked talking and flew to see me. It was precious, and scary. 

Sister Sáez, Thayna, Thaynara, and I! These girls are super cute, and super special!


No comments:

Post a Comment