Thursday, June 11, 2015

Paradise. Zone Tocantins. - May 11, 2015

So I got transferred to Paraiso. Which is translated to Paradise. I am MORE than excited for everything this transfer. Just ready to go out strong, and in an area and a zone full of people I love. Ready for the miracles the Lord has awaiting.

So seeing as nobody wrote me..... literally only Stevie. I think I am just going to give a good ole....
Things are great. This week Maridalva and Euripeds said they would be getting married and baptized. And asked me to come to the wedding, ask permission. Which I totally am going to do.
Fernando went to church. He is Alexandres, Dani's, Fredy's dad....who are members who help us A LOT. And it was like a miracle. And he cried. So his story is that he drinks. A LOT. Its a problem. But when he is sober....he knows that the church is true. He is truly an intelligent man who got caught in bad habits. Sunday he went to church, was making comments, cried....It was awesome.
I mean, I just talked to y'all. But thats about it. Tomorrow starts a new transfer. And its going to be awesome!!!!
I love this gospel. I love serving missions. And I love where I am at.
Praying for ya!!!
Sister Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment