Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Email Sent to Annie's Mom - June 18, 2014

Hi! My name is Jessica, I am twin, my sister's name is Priscila, we are 14 years old. Your daughter was in my ward, I'm so lucky to had her in my ward. She is perfect, she sings very well, she helps me a lot! She is incredible. She speaks Portuguese very, very well. She is the best sister in all of the mission. On Monday was  the transference, and she is not  in our ward anymore.Emoji  Now your daughter is in another stake. Brasília has... i don't know how many Stakes are here, but mission Brasília Brasil has Stakes not just in Brasília but in another States like Tocantins, Goiás, they are around Brasília. but  Sister Craig continued here in Brasília. I'll see her less often. But i know she is doing the right. And she's doing our Father's work. She sure is doing the best, i know it. This is very sad, because how can I survive without her? Of course it is because you taught her very well in the right way. I can see it! She loves you a lot, she said she looks like you, I don't know... If I will write her all qualities I'll be writing here all of the day. She is very, very, very cute! Sister Craig is: cheerful,perfect, talented, smiling( your doughter smile is the most beautiful smile I saw in my life), happy, pretty............. I love her! One day still want to see you in person. Congratulations! You are a good mother to her.
That is funny because every week we go out with sisters.And sometimes we separate with then and I stayed with S.Craig and she speaks Portuguese very, very well and some people in the street ask: are you american? And she say: yes. And some people ask: how long have you been here? And she say: 5 months. And every people say: what!? How did you learned so fast?. She knows expressions of our language like: vixi maria, here we say this when we can't belive in something, but we say this when are funny things. We also say: palhaçada, don't have translation in English but it's like clown things. When we say in English doesn't make sense, but in portuguese do.
I don't know if you can see the photos but the one that she is wearing a pink skirt is on monday,in the transference,the one thet is wearing a striped shirt is my sister,Priscila. And the other one was at my house last saturday, we celebrate her birthday. Starting in the right,is my daddy, he is the bishop, my mom, my brother, me, Sister Craig with cupcakes! ,and my sister.
The another sisters that came to here are really cool,of course your daugther is more, but... Do you know the green skirt she is wearing in one of the photos, she made, it's very simple,Sister Tanaka taught for every Sister, and she taught to me too. Your daugther made a lot of it. She is pretty good on it! 
 Sorry, my English isn't good, Sorry if I made some mistakes.Emoji


No comments:

Post a Comment