Tuesday, April 21, 2015

It's Tuesday -- and she's writing! - March 31, 2015

Yes, so I am a day late. Wanna know why? MONIES!!!!!!!Ta ruim mesmo!!! Hahahaha. We all didn't have any money to enter. Actually, we had a little. So when we arrived, the emails were down, and we used all the money we had trying to fix it. But here we are now. 

This week was, as always. HOT! Its getting hotter and hotter. And less rain everyday. I sometimes just sit in the hammock before we leave and think-- How in the world, am I going to work/walk in this heat? I have learned new places in my body that sweat! Places I didn't even know it was POSSIBLE to sweat. Did you know that our mustache area sweats? Because I sure didn't!!!! Holy hannah.

Okay, stop thinking about the heat. This week was--great! Lara got baptized! Wahooooooo. The ward made a bunch of cake, and coxinas, and good food....and we watched a daughter of God return to her Heavenly Father. Baptisms are always a good time had by all--Literally. 

This week was also Sister Miranda's birthday! WAHOO. I just love this girl. We have lived together for more than half of her mission. Hahaha. It was fun to celebrate. There was cake. Barbeque. Coke. Rice and beans (obviously). It was wonderful. She is a happy little camper. 

This week we focused on finding new people to teach. And there was a moment, we left and EVERYONE we planned fell through. So naturally, we start knocking doors. But we only would knock doors that had shade in front where we could stand. Because it was HOT. And it was funny. NOBODY was letting us in. And finally we joked. Ah, we need to knock that door that is pure sun/heat. SO we knocked. One time, and me...dying of heat and without faith-- "Nobody is home, lets gooooo" And I turned my back---and Gabriel opened the door! It was awesome, and a literal answer to my prayers. Haha, he gave us water. He gave us shade. And he accepted our messages!!!! And then his neighbor, Rosie.....she already heard the messages a long time ago. But she moved and  never was able to finish. So I sat there, asked her if she had already been baptized in a church, and she said NO. And so we invited her to be baptized on the 18th. Without even being taught something! That right there is what we called a lost sheep prepared by the hand of the Lord. 

Okay, so this week my studies are going towards what questions I can take to General Conference for the prophet to anwser. And...I challenge all of you to think of something you want to know/ want an anwser. And promise, that the Prophet and Apostles will anwser that question. This week is also transfers. Who knows....next time I talk to you, I could possibly be in a new area!!! Wow! 

Okay, gotta go! Lunch is awaiting, and today continues as normal. 

Happy Easter! Happy Conference watching! 

And pray that it rains here in Palmas. And if one day it could rain some money. I would gladly accept.....


BEIJOS.
Sister Craig!

No comments:

Post a Comment