Tuesday, April 21, 2015

March? Already? - March 2, 2015

Can't even believe its already March. I did not allow this to happen!!!! Time is sure just flying by. This week will mark my 1 year and 2 months. 

This week was awesome! Here in Palmas, we are literally dying of heat!!!!!! We cannot just catch a break. Its been forever since I have felt chills from coldness. haha. This week we also moved, FOR THE LAST TIME. We finally were able to get the house we wanted, and contract was closed......took forever, but we got there. And we are exhausted. 

This week, we worked a lot with Isabel and Rafael. Isabel is that little old lady...and Rafael is her grandson. They are really progressing, that maybe they will want to be baptized this week. They are loving the messages, and have a real desire to be baptized. 

Raylan, he bore his testimony this week!!!! He was sitting next to me, and he looked up at me, and said, "Sister, Can I bear my testimony?" And I about died, and then he did what they always do... "Okay, I am going to bear my testimony, lets go. You and I....." I just laughed....Raylan, I don't need to bear my testimony....but then I was like....yes I do. So we walked up there. And after that cute little 11 year old boy, I bore my testimony.

Yesterday in church was a cool experience. There to confirmations during the sacrament. And in the first one, it was raining, super strong. And all of a sudden, Irmao Fred started the blessing, and the power went out, he kept going and in the moment he said, "Recieve the Holy Ghost" the power turned back on. Needless to say, we all said Amen with our jaws in the ground. It was cool moment. 

This week was normal, we are working hard. We have a lot of families who need to get married in order to get baptized, and they have a lot of time studying with the missionaries. That it is our goal for us 4 this transfer, try and help these families get married and get baptized. 

I don't know about you guys, but every day......there is this deep feeling that...Jesus Christ is arriving. We don't have much time. And every moment that I feel this feeling, I just feel the desire and start to make a contact. The work is going faster and faster. We all need to bear our testimony more and more every day, for someone who may not know. We are need to help those who it has been a while since have visited the church. WE, as members of HIS church, need to put it into gear and help those lost sheep. 

1 corinthians 12: 11-14.....thats what I studied this week. We, as members, make the body of Christ. Everyone of us plays a role in His work. WE are important. I know that the work is hastening, and there are reasons. Study your scriptures, study the latest talks of our Living prophet and apostles, and follow their counsel. Let us all press on, in the work of the Lord.

Love you guys.

Sister Craig

Just hanging with the kiddos.

Baptism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palmas doesn't go half way on anything. 

Dropping off our companions for them to be transferred in Brasilia. :(

The worlds cutest little guy!

I made pão de queijo. And it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment