Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Palmas is where its at! - April 6, 2015

First and foremost. 10 weeks everybody. 10 weeks. I hope you are all prepared.
GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!!!!
Okay, so I didn't get to see Sunday Afternoon because we had transfers and those who had to travel to brasilia had to be in the Rodaviaria in the middle. And so all the missionaries were scattered. I stayed here in Palmas with Sister Aparicio. Good thing I love her. I get another 5 weeks with her :)
But I LOVED LOVED LOVED general conference! I thought President Uchtdorf rocked it!!! I liked Boyd K. Packer....but it was REALLY hard to understand. Its been so long since english, and I felt like he was really struggling with english. But I loved Uchtdorf and of course Holland. I mean, obviously.
We had a lot investigators come and see general conference. That was pretty neat. This week was just pretty normal. I don't even know what to report. We had a lot to do with conference we were trying to help a lot of people go.
This week we found Gabriel and Wilson. They accepted to be baptized April 18th. They don't go to any church, but believe in God, and are going to pray and find out if Joseph Smith really was called of God as a Prophet. It was cool. I started to invite them to be baptized, and Wilson just finished the invite, and accepted in the same time. It was super cool.
This week we found Daniela who is a pastor for the teens in Assembleia, church of God. And she started talking a lot about how she didn't know if her baptism was valid, and wanted to learn more, and is going to pray.
Ai gente. This week was cool. Haha, I am tired it was so busy, and that doesn't help to remember everything that happened. Sister Miranda was transfered, she went to brasilia. A sister that I arrived with that already passed through this area, returned. We are all just super excited!!!
Yes, I already knew about Katie. I even knew she would yank your chains. (I am talking like dad....) Yes, I knew about the donuts from Mom....On second thought, its cool being here. I learn all of the things that are going to happen, and the tricks aren't played on me!!!!!!

Love you all. I want to bear my testimony that I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God. When I heard people opposing the sustaining vote, I felt the spirit personally confirm that that Man, is no ordinary man. He was pre-ordained, called of God, and has all of the keys here on the earth. I am so grateful for this knowledge. To know that we are being guided by somebody who talks face to face to our Heavenly Father. We know what to do, we just need to choose to follow.
I love you. Pray for you lots
Sister Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment