Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Saudades - February 23, 2015

Hi Family, 

So, I think this week....its better that I just say I love you all. And let you know that my prayers are there, daily. 

I want to bear my testimony, that I know God's plan. I know that our Heavenly Father is taking care of our sweet Barbara, and that His blessings are with Grandpa. I have no doubt, that Families are ETERNAL. I have never felt so confident in my knowledge that we will all be together and that this is just a "See you Later". I am so grateful to have this knowledge. I am so grateful that Jesus Christ completed this plan, with His sacrifice. He made it possible to live with our Heavenly Father. It was that humble example, that he left for us to follow. And I am so grateful to be here, helping others, follow this example. 

This week, we don't have much to report. My companion left Saturday, and we are in the waiting for our new companions. They arrive tomorrow.My companion is Sister Aparicio (didn't spell that right at all!), and she is from Argentina. She is super duper cutsie. And really good, I have already worked with her 1 day, and we loved it.
This week there were 2 baptisms. Wellington, and Andrea. They are awesome, and we are super happy for them. Andrea and Rodrigo are already planning the wedding in the Salt Lake City Temple. Rodrigo got baptized 2 months ago, and his wife, yesterday. It was a great day for them. 

This ward is awesome. I love it. There is so much to do here. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed. But it just pushes me to do better. 

I think thats about all. 
Love you guys, and know that this week my thoughts and prayers are with you in the States. 

No comments:

Post a Comment