Saturday, January 24, 2015

3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -December 22, 2014

Family, I just feel so dumb writing an email right now, when I am going to talk to you in 3 days. But...here it goes!!!

Luciana!!!! She is a new investigator that is super strong! She has been LOOKING for the true church, and has certain things she knows will be part of the true church. She listed a bunch of things that only OUR church believes. We decided to teach her The Restoration, and give her the opportunity to pray and ask which church she should follow. And it was a super awesome lesson, and then out of no where she was like. "Oh no, you guys are the true church, arent you?" I just kind of started laughing, and then bore my testimony. AND IT WAS SUPER SPIRITUAL!  And I am super excited to see the growth she makes these next couple of weeks. 

We were looking for a Julio, and we found his house when a little old Carlos walked out, and started talking about how a lot of missionaries visit him, and it was just a really good lesson. I really felt the spirit testifying, telling him that he needed to go to church. He is one that believes in God, but not in church. And as I testified of the importance of God's commandments, I really felt and knew, as my eyes filled with tears, that God loves us SO MUCH, he has restored his church for this reason. 

This week we had the Mission Christmas Party. THats right, 200 missionaries, one sacrament room. Talent show. Lunch, dinner....FROZEN. We watched FROZEN. We laughed, we cried....it was blast had by all. 

Does everybody remember Dani? She got baptized last transfer, in Gama??? She called me this week. She got a calling as Young Woman Secratary!!!!!! And she passed this year in school, and will be serving a mission 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH, I cried, I laughed. IT was an emotional moment to know that one soul that I have brought to the Gospel, is now going to be doing the same thing. Ah. I just LOVE how the Lord works. 

This week we had christmas party after christmas party......it was totally a fun week! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! 

I am grateful for this time of the year. I may not feel like its christmas when I am sweating in the sun, I may not see all the christmas lights that I am used to....but I am quickly realizing that Christmas is MORE than this. We feel christmas, when we feel of the Love of our Savior. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS. See/Talk to y'all in 3 days!!!

Beijos. Te amo

Sister Craig


No comments:

Post a Comment