Saturday, January 24, 2015

When it rains, it pours. -October 27, 2014

Well family...... Its that lovely day of the week again. Where I am sitting here at the computer in this dinky little Internet house, and trying to think what happened this week. 

First and foremost, I MISS YOU ALL!!!! Glad to hear all the funny stories and spiritual also. Keep up the good work y'all.

This week was............ AWESOME! Last night we had an incredible lesson with Dani and our Ward Mission Leader and a Ward Missionary. We taught the 10 commandments with the 3 biggies...word of wisdom, law of chastity, and tithing. Dani was more than happy to accept the small changes that would occur in her life now. Because as she said "I know the Lord has something to give me in return....a new life after my baptism" Needless to say, it was a super spiritual lesson. And I have felt so blessed to see the changes that this 18 year old girl is making. As she changes from being of the world...to just being in it. I was seriously reminded of the conference talk (I forgot who by) Where they said something like "Often times we are so caught up in being of the world, that we forget who created this world". And I am so grateful to have seen her remember who created this world, who blessed her with these material things. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to stay outside of these material things for a year and a half.

This week a member from another ward visited our ward with his one week new girlfriend. They have just started dating....and she went to church for the first time this week. AND SHE LOVED IT! She literally talked to us about how much she LOVED church for about 30 minutes after, and how she wanted to be a member of this church. She had visited other churches a lot before, and the way she described her feelings she had during church, it was super clear that the spirit had touched her heart. 

I am excited for this week as we prepare for the baptism of Dani. 

This week, I wanted to share my testimony that I know that the Lord is ALWAYS on our side. The Lord wants us to be successful in everything that we do. He wants us to be obedient, he wants us to be willing and free to make sacrifices, and I know that when we do these things, we receive the blessings of heaven. I am so grateful to witness this EVERY DAY here in Brasil. Also, I know that he answers our prayers because this week he answered mine. IT RAINED! It finally rained. This country actually receives rain, I don't believe it! It has rained 3 consecutive days here, and I am finally not sweating all the time. 

Happy Halloween to all you halloweeners. Haha.... here....everyone is saying that all the rich apartments celebrate Halloween, but thats it. So i am sure we will do something in our apartment at night. Lets see........ LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pray for me, and I'll pray for you!

Sister Craig






marshmallow cream to the face!!! But I won, She just put some on my face! Haha

I got the question right, so I got to put a plate of cream in her face!

Whats the capital of Japan?????
TOKYO!!!!!!!

Some of the youth from Guara were in our chapel!!! I cried. 

Elder Arias and I goofying around in the district meeting!


No comments:

Post a Comment