Saturday, January 24, 2015

And that's when she went from white to black. -January 12, 2015

Okay, family.........I have NEWS!!!!

I was transferred today. But.....I was transferred to another STATE!!!!! So our mission picks 3 states, but I have stayed here in the DF. And now I am going to the farthest part of our mission. That we call it another mission. TOCANTINS! My area is Palmas 1. IT IS HOTTER THAN HATIES! Its like going to Florida in the middle of Summer. Horrible. I am will melt this week. I hope I survive it. 

Today we are staying in Asa Sul until 5ish waiting for the bus. It is a 13 hour travel.....over night....without shower....without sleeping.....I am going to be tired haha. 
I am excited. It is the BEST area in the mission. Seriously, the zone has a lot of success. So I am super duper excited. 

As for this week, sad news....Constancio.......dropped us. Monday night we went to his house, he was all excited for his baptism. Tuesday we went there.....and, he had completely changed, moved....I don't even know what happened, all I know is it was one of the hardest moments on the mission. I think it was hard, because in the moments we worked with him, he grew A LOT. And in the moments, where I had little faith....I saw/felt God's faith/hope that finally His son would accept the gospel. But, we cried just a little bit....and as always...kept moving forward. Finding new people, working hard in the blazing hot son. Getting to know more members....

And before you know it, 6 weeks are up. I was transferred, didn't even have an opportunity to get to know everybody. It was hard to accept that I had to leave, never left an area like that. But, the Lord knows what he is doing.

I am so nervous I am shaking in my space boots. I can't think right. 

What else...this week we started teaching a members nephew who started living there, he is going to be baptized the 25th of January. He is really cool. His name is Erique. But, I won't be there. 

It was a really bitter sweet leaving.....I feel like.... I should still be there. But, moving on. PALMAS 2015!!!!!

Everybody go look up 5 fun facts about Palmas, Tocantins....I don't even think there are 5. Haha, its like living in Iowa. They got really big strawberries?? hahahahahaa.....
I hope I keep laughing...

Love you all, praying for you!

Sister Craig!
Send pics next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment