Saturday, January 24, 2015

Let's play a game of Where's Waldo?! -December 8, 2014

HIIIII FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!! We only have about 17 days until my favorite day of the year. And although I am not in my favorite season, enjoying the freezing cold snow...I am enjoying a FREEZING DOWN POUR OF RAIN!!!! hahahaha. It is raining ALWAYS here, day or night...morning or afternoon. It doesn't matter. And....to top it all off. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I AM!! My area is HUGEEEE!!! One of the biggest, and we don't have a map. 

This week....we did a lot of walking. And, seeing as how we are opening this area, we are without any investigators....so it was a lot of CONTACTS. A bazillionnnnnn. But the members have helped a lot. We have family nights marked almost every night this month, where they will invite a less-active or an investigator....
Our lunches are delicious! But they are rare! Seeing as how there are 6 missionaries here, almost nobody has got space (or food) for us. But this ward is incredible. It is so close to being divided. It is by far the strongest ward that I have been in as a missionary. And I am lovvving it. 

This week we were able to find Leandro. We were looking for an address (like most of the time) and he stopped us and said....I don't know why, but I have the biggest desire to know more about the church  you guys represent! And, I want you guys to pass by in my house, okay? Gave his address....and walked away. Oh how the Lord loves and answers prayers!!! And even better, I know where he lives!! I have already found his house!!!! What a miracle!! Hahaha. 

This week an 8 year old got baptized, and so we helped a lot with that. Making Pao de Quejo....making brigadeiro...delicious!!!! I think I ate more than I made...

This week we helped a less active clean her house..... she has literally saved EVERY SINGLE BED SHEET/COMFORTER she has ever owned!!! It took 3 hours just fold them all, and re-put them in the closet thing. And my nose was covered in dust :) hahahaha...oh sometimes I just laugh. 
Also, this week...we moved houses. Because the Elders took our old house. And so we put all of stuff there, the assitants helped and everything...only to find out at 9 at night...we didn't have Lights, Energy, or Water.....everybody was calling everybody...and it was really funny seeing these Elders freaking out. Like, " The sisters don't have water or lights!!!!! Ahhhh" hahaha, I laughed a little bit. But they got it all working a couple days later..... and we had to shower in the Elders apartments. Oh mission life....HILARIOUS!!!

Sorry....I don't remember if I had any other really cool stories. Hopefully this week I will and will remember/write them down for next p-day.

Everyone here has huge christmas trees!!!!!!! I am loving it!!!!!!!
We are doing a lot of work with these new Pass-along cards. That say how Jesus is THE present. I don't know if there has it. But there is a new christmas video...and I loved it! I invite you all to watch and remember, who is our best present we have ever received, this Christmas!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!! Happy 11 months to me, today!!! Pray for me that I may find out where I am!

 Sister Blair.....miss her!!! 

Sister Marques. 

Mosiah and Pryscilla took us to this really cool fancy place and they had a lot of christmas trees and stuff. Santa was there....and its by a lake!!! I was like in heaven. Christmas...and lakes!!!

Us 3.... 

One lunch gave us money to go to OUTBACK!!! Oh how I missed that good ole feel of an american restaurant. This pictures are bit old.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment