Saturday, January 24, 2015

Happy 2015!!! -December 29, 2014

Happy almost 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even believe it. It is almost a new year, and the same year in which I will be returning to you freaks back home :)

The rest of my week was awesome! We had an incredible lesson with Constancio, where we were able to talk about the Restoration, and he just kept saying, "OH, I am going to talk to the big guy, and see what he says, and if he says for me to go, I will go." And I just sat there like....WELL OBVIOUSLY HE WANTS YOU! haha. But, wait, have I told you about him? He is in a wheel chair, and we are planning a super awesome Plan of Salvation lesson for him focusing on the Resurrection? Anyways, so we were sitting in church, a little bit down because nobody went....minus a less active we have been working with. And all of a sudden, one of the counselors in the bishopric opened the door and in wheeled, CONSTANCIO!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH. I about cried, lets be honest, I gasped so loud I almost passed out. He said he had been talking to the big guy, and still has some questions, but needed to come to church.

Then we had an awesome lesson with Luciana, she had the question if Jesus Christ visited here in the Americas, and that day we planned to give her a Book of Mormon. SO when we arrived there, explaining everything, she said, wow, that was exactly my question. And it was just super spiritual watching her receive the answer she wanted. 


Other than that, I think it was a normal week. Sorry this letter is short, but I just talked to y'all. haha. 

Love you guys, but I am doing what steve said. Focused here. Just only praying for ya. 


Sister Craig!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment